Saturday, November 8, 2014

A little update

So, no tutorial today :( Pretty sad about that since I was doing so good with uploading them so regularly but, life happens I guess. I moved my room around a bit so it's a complete disaster! So hard to even get to my makeup, let alone apply any. I think my skin is thanking me a bit.

Also, my boyfriend has been having a really bad tooth ache the past two weeks but Tuesday was the worst. I had to make him an emergency appointment with my dentist because he was in so much pain and his face was swelling up. That was just a nightmare but he's doing much better now. That's also a reason why I haven't been able to film or clean up my room because I've been taking care of him. Excuses excuses excuses.

I did however, win a prize from Sigma. I won their 29 Extravaganza Copper Brush set. It cam yesterday and I am obsessed! Now I really do have way too many brushes. I'm not quite sure what to do with my older ones, I just don't have the room! Meh...

So, today I'm going to he spending the day trying to get my room in order. I feel like I'm going crazy with it the way it is. That's all I can think to say for now. If I knew how to upload pictures here from my phone, I would buuuut.. no luck.

Hope everyone had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment